Wireless Microphone – ShureÂ® SM58 Vocal Microphone
Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone, designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement,
& studio recording.
Shure SM58 Tech Spec:
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage) : -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) / 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance : Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case : Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Net Weight : 298 grams (10.5 oz)
Shure is a registered trademark of Shure Brothers, Inc.
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/560 (17.857ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.77 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Wireless-Microphone_Shure-SM58_62837.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 25, shutter speed 580/100 and brightness value 350/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.