Royalty Free PhotosÂ – ShureÂ® PGX4 Receiver (616A-PGX4) and PGX2 handheld transmitter
Microphone Head ( choice of PG58, SM58Â®, SM86, or Beta 58AÂ® ); Frequency L5 644-662 Mhz
System Specification (Shure PGX4 Receiver / Shure PGX2 transmitter):
- Working Range – 100m (300 ft.)
- Audio Frequency Response – Minimum: 45 Hz – Maximum: 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion – 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range – >100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range – 18Â°C (0Â°F) to +50Â°C (+122Â°F)
Shure PGX2 Handheld Transmitter Specification:
- Audio Input Level – +2 dBV maximum at â€“10dB position / â€“8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range – 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output – 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Battery Life – >8 hours (alkaline)
Shure PGX4 Receiver Specification:
- Audio Output Level XLR connector (into 600 Î© load): â€“19 dBV; – 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 Î© load): â€“5 dBV kHz
- Output Impedance – XLR connector: 200 Î© ; 1/4 inch connector: 1kÎ©
- XLR output – Impedance balanced ; Pin 1: Ground (cable shield) ; Pin 2: Audio ; Pin 3: No Audio
- Sensitivity : â€“105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection : >70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements : 12â€“18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Shure is a registered trademark of Shure Brothers, Inc.
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/450 (22.222ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.91 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Shure-PGX-Wireless-Receiver_62976.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 25, shutter speed 550/100 and brightness value 310/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.