DYNACORD PM 2600 – 2600 watts Power Amplifier
Dynacord* PowerMax Controlled Amplifier. DynacordÂ PM2600 4-channel controlled power amplifier provides an overall output power capacity of 2600 watts into 4 ohms.
Dynacord PM2600 Features:
- Input Sensitivity – 0 dBu / 775 mV
- Maximum Input Level -21 dBu / 9 V
- Frequency Response (-3dB, ref. 1kHz) – 15 Hz – 45 kHz
- Distortion – < 0.05 %
- Crosstalk AttenuationÂ – > 60 d
- S/N ratio (A, RMS) – > 100 dB
- Slew-Rate (intern) – > 30V/ Î¼sec
- Attenuation (1kHz, intern) – > 300
- LO channel at 4 ohms – 2 x 700W / THD = 1%
- MID/HI channel at 4ohmsÂ – 2 x 600W / THD = 1%
- Minimum Load – 2,5 ohms
- X-Over FrequencyÂ – 110 Hz
- X-Over Filter Type – PowerMax 12*, Stereo active 2-way
- Dimensions (WxHxD) – 483 x 177 x 426 mm (19″, 4HU)
- Weigh – 30 kg
* Dynacord, Bosch Communications Systems Evi Audio Gmbh
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/600 (16.667ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.88 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is DYNACORD-Power-Amplifier-PM-2600_62947.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 25, shutter speed 600/100 and brightness value 360/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.