Stock Pictures – Used Mackie SWA1801 subwoofer
MackieÂ® SWA1801, provides a 135db Â sound power level, even above the people supported (130 dB – Threshold of pain) !
SWA1801z’s built-in amplifier, produces 800 watts continuous power, sits on a massive heatsink, eliminating the need for fans & extend life expectancy.
Mackie SWA1801 Features
- 800-Watt single 18 in. compact Active subwoofer system
- Precision 18 in. woofer with high temperature voice coil
- Internal 800-Watt continuous power FR Series high-current amplifier
- Onboard Active electronics provide equalization and high-pass filter for full-range loudpseakers.
- 135dB Peak Output
- Frequency Response 35 Hz120 Hz
- Cast aluminum side handles
- 13-ply Baltic Birch enclosure finished in black splatter paint
- Pole mount receptacle
- Signal present and limit LEDs
MACKIE is registered trademarks of LOUD Technologies Inc
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Sunday 14th March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/600 (16.667ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 1010/100 (10.1mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.94 MBytes, resolution is 2304px on the horizontal and 3072px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Mackie-SWA1801-subwoofer_93011.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 25, shutter speed 600/100 and brightness value 350/100 (10.1).
Note: It looks like the current size of the image was changed by rotating the image to another position but the original orientation of the photo remained the same.