MackieÂ® DFX-12 /Â 12 Channel Integrated Live Sound Mixer
Emac Digital Stereo Effect Processor
MACKIE is registered trademarks of LOUD Technologies Inc
Mackie DFX 12Â Features:
- EMAC 32-bit digital stereo effects with footswitch bypass, and Level Set LED
- Effects-to-monitor control
- Six-channel on-stage mixer with EMAC digital effects
- Vocal Eliminator circuit for CD/Tape
- 5-band stereo assignable graphic EQ with bypass switch
- 12-segment stereo LED metering
- Aux 1/monitor send with level control
- Aux 2/effects send with level control
- 60mm main mix faders
- Balanced XLR and 1/4â€ stereo main outputs
- Two 60mm stereo Aux Return faders with mute switches
- Break switch for intermissions
- Headphone output with level control
- RCA CD/Tape inputs and Tape outputs
- Master +48 V phantom power switch with LED indicator
- Power LED indicator
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Sunday 14th February 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/450 (22.222ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 400. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 3.25 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Live-Sound-Mixer-Mackie-DFX_33281.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 9, shutter speed 550/100 and brightness value 210/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.