High Frequency Driver -Â H443C is a versatile 1 inch exit driver for professional applications used in combination with horn tweeters
HIGH FREQUENCY COMPRESSION DRIVERS
H443C Driver Specification
- Throat diameter – 1 inch / Voice coil diameter – 1.75 inch
- Power handing capacity – 40W /Â Program power – 80W
- Nominal impedance – 8 ohm
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) – 110 db
- Frequency range – 1.5khz … 20Khz
- Diaphragm – Titanium Â / Voice coil – Copper Clad Aluminium
- Magnet – Ceramic Â / Flux density – 1.6 T
- Overall diameter – 126 mm /Â Overall depth – 63 mm /Â Net weight – 2 kg
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Sunday 14th March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/6400 (1.563ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 64. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.53 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is High-Frequency-Drivers_82589.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 16, shutter speed 930/100 and brightness value 860/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.