PlantronicsÂ® GameComâ„¢ 367 Gaming Headset
Plantronics GameCom 367 Highlights
- Rugged, military-like design & extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.
- Closed-ear headset delivers an immersive audio experience.
- Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
- In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
- Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
- Concealed mic boom stays hidden until youâ€™re ready to use it.
Plantronics is a registered trademark of Plantronics; GameCom, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics Inc.
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Thursday 4th February 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/450 (22.222ms ) was used with aperture f/6.8 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 630/100 (6.3mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 3.12 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Headset-Plantronics-GameCom_319413.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 550/100, status of flash equal with 9, shutter speed 550/100 and brightness value 500/100 (6.3).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.