Stock Images – Nvidia GeForce-8500-GT / DirectX 10 Graphic Card
XFX Geforce 8500 GT – Graphics adapter – GF 8500 GT – PCI Express x16 – 256 MB DDR2 – DVI – HDTV out /Max 512MB
CUDA Cores 16 / Core Clock (MHz) 450 / Shader Clock (MHz) 900 / Memory Clock (MHz) 400 / Memory Amount 512MB or 256MB DDR2 / Memory Interface 128-bit / Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 12.8 / Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 3.6
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 support
- NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT GPU 450 MHz Clock 256/512 MB 128-bit DDR2 memory PCI Express x16 interface
- EVGA e-GeForce 8500GT 512 MB DDR2 PCI Express (PCIe) DVI & VGA Video Card General Features:
- NVIDIA unified architecture with GigaThread technology
- Integrated NVIDIA TV Encoder 12.8 GB per second memory bandwidth NVIDIA SLI Ready
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Sunday 5th July 2009 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/600 (16.667ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 200. Actual focal length of the lens was 1210/100 (12.1mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.49 MBytes, resolution is 3072px on the horizontal and 2304px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Graphic-Card_62552.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 89, shutter speed 600/100 and brightness value 350/100 (12.1).
Note: The current image size corresponds to the original version but the original photo orientation it was changed to landscape.