Behringer DX626 3-Channel DJ Mixer
Behringer* DX626 – a professional high-quality 3-channel DJ mixer with integrated BPM counter, 3-channel design!
Behringer DX626Â Features:
- 3 dual input stereo channels with gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB)
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM (Beat-Per-Minute) counter
- Super-smooth dual-rail “Ultraglide” crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles
- 1 channel additionally switchable to studio-grade ULN microphone input
- PFL function with master/PFL mix option
- Manual talkover function
- Peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bargraph
- BNC gooseneck lamp socket
- Master, booth and tape outputs
* Behringer Holdings Ltd (Behringer)
The main picture was taken with a FUJIFILM brand camera, model FinePix S5700 S700 on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 10/850 (11.765ms ) was used with aperture f/3.5 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 800. Actual focal length of the lens was 760/100 (7.6mm) with unknown lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.74 MBytes, resolution is 2304px on the horizontal and 3072px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is DJ-Mixer_Behringer-DX626_42801.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 360/100, status of flash equal with 24, shutter speed 640/100 and brightness value 200/100 (7.6).
Note: It looks like the current size of the image was changed by rotating the image to another position but the original orientation of the photo remained the same.