All photos of this site are made by me and my wife, so consequently, are unique in their own way. Some of them are really unique in the world, especially certain topics on flora and fauna.
So if you liked the pictures and if you have something extra bucks in your pocket, help us with a small donation … will be spent 110% to increase this website, to make it bigger and better.
How can you help us ? Here are options:
- Any unnecessary pennies in your pockets ($) via PayPal donation
- Any photographic equipment that fits for my Canon DSLR , possibly filters or lenses
- Free hosting for life . Looking for a fast hosting, with virtually unlimited traffic and unlimited inode limits. Traffic is not very high yet and the number of files is under 100k but in the distant future will exceed 1 million. (Mutual aid is accepted)
- Links … any link to http://publicphoto.org, any advertisement or presentation helps us to grow larger and faster
What I have already and I do not need:
- Canon 500D (DSLR Camera)
- Fujifilm FinePix S5200 (Point&Shoot)
Super-Zoom Lens : Tamron AF-S 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II IF VC(unfortunately after tens of thousands of pictures it has been broken)!
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- SpeedLite Di622 zoom 24-105mm
- Battery Grip
- 2 x Battery
- LP-E5 battery charger
- 58 mm filters: UV, Warm, 3x Close-Up, PL-CIR
- 72mm filers: UV (very thin traces on the surface, invisible in picture … need to be changed)