Free Images – How Much Meat Can You Get From Raw Chicken Leg Quarters – Food Facts
Chicken Leg Quarters on Weighing Balances ( digital balances )
- One Chicken Leg Quarters with Skin and Bones – 532 g
- Chicken Leg Bones – 103 g
- Skyn and Fat from One Chicken Leg – 128 g
- Only Raw Meat from Chicken Leg Quarters – 288 g
- Fried only Raw Meat from one Chicken Leg – 181 g
- The amount of lean meat, without fat, skin and bones, is about 50-55% by weight.
- The amount of roasted meat represents about 60-65% by weight from lean meat (raw meat)
- Amount of roasted/fried meat from Chicken Leg Quarters with Skin and Bones represents 30-35% by weight.
The main picture was taken with a Canon brand camera, model Canon EOS 500D on Saturday 13th November 2010 by the Robert & Mihaela Vicol photographers.
As basic settings, an exposure time of 1/60 (16.667ms ) was used with aperture f/5.6 and the ISO Speed of the camera was 400. Actual focal length of the lens was 47/1 (47mm) with EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens model (range).
The actual file size is 2.93 MBytes, resolution is 2304px on the horizontal and 3456px on the vertically and the original (or modified) file name is Meat-From-Chicken-Leg-Quarters_93054.jpg (media type is image/jpeg).
The photo original orientation was portret with an X Resolution DPI equal to 72/1 and Y-Resolution DPI equal to 72/1.
Other camera settings (and APEX value) were the lens aperture 327680/65536, status of flash equal with 9, shutter speed 393216/65536 and brightness value unknown.
Note: It looks like the current size of the image was changed by rotating the image to another position but the original orientation of the photo remained the same.